Acart’s front end services ensure that your storage and transportation systems are properly planned and executed. CAD layouts, equipment lists, site visits, stock analysis are all part of the package.
How it works
1. Customers provide CAD drawings to Acart if available. If not an Acart team member can visit and measure the area(s).
2. Discuss storage plans and processes for the room/procedure and review stock lists.
3. Acart ensures CSA standards for sterile storage are being adhered to.
4. Provide no-charge evaluation units upon request (demo policy applies).
5. Provide a proposal with layouts and images of proposed equipment.
When used in tandem with our white glove delivery and implementation services the process of revamping your supply storage can be as seamless as possible.